Friday 18 July 2014

Obsessions...

Hey Guys! 

Its the time of the week where I'm going to share some more information about my life with you! & this week is all about what I love, what I'm obsessed with and how I like to live my life.

Firstly I'm a HUGE! fan of TV series's and one TV series I've been 100% hooked on recently and just finished all 3 seasons is "American Horror Story" To anyone who doesn't know what this is it's basically about the lives of different people in different situations. So for example season 1 is all about a girl called Violet who lives in a house with her parents, but the house is not all it seems, its actually a murder house and once they settle in their time there begins to become, well, very unsettling in fact. Season 2 is about an Asylum and Season 3 is about a Coven of witches. I would 100% recommend this TV show to anybody who loves scary and gruesome films or just things in general because I've been hooked and watched all 3 seasons in the space of about 3 weeks.


Another thing I've recently been loving are .... SNICKERS chocolate bars. I don't know where I've inherited this from or how It's come about but it has and that's that.

Recently I've had quite a lot of free time since leaving school so I said to myself ... "okay Jordan your going to start reading" ... well I haven't started reading yet ... BUT I do have a very good valid reason. I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO READ! Please help me and either leave comments below or tweet me with what books I should try reading.

I hope you've enjoyed finding out a bit more about me and that's today's post wrapped up!

Thank You,

Jordan :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment